Tri-City Dermatology understands that circumstances change. Please be respectful of our other patients and staff by adhering to your scheduled appointment.
- Appointments for patients arriving more than 15 minutes late are subject to cancellation.
- Please call if you will be late so we can try to accommodate you and our other patients.
- We request a minimum of 24-hour notice for cancelation of an appointment. In the event this is not possible, please call our office, as soon as possible, so your scheduled time may be offered to another patient.
- Patients who repeatedly disregard these requests are subject to termination with the practice at the discretion of the provider.
Patients under 18 years of age are required to have a legal guardian accompany them to all appointments.
- Tri-City Dermatology requires payment of co-pays and co-insurance at the time of service.
- Self-pay patients are expected to pay the agreed upon balance at the time of service.
- Balances from previous services must be paid before additional services will be rendered.
Please contact our office if you are unable to pay your balance to discuss payment plans.