Tri-City Dermatology is committed to keeping our patients, staff, and community safe during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. We take your health and COVID-19 seriously.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has been a leading authority in public health for nearly 75 years. The CDC provides COVID-19 information and guidelines based on science and the expertise of highly trained doctors and public health officials. We are closely following and complying with all state and federal COVID-19 safety recommendations and guidelines.
To learn more, please visit the CDC’s COVID-19 Page.
COVID-19 is predominately spread through close contact with an infected individual. COVID-19 may be spread before an individual is aware they are infected or if they are asymptomatic.
To learn more, please visit: CDC – How COVID-19 Spreads.
Covid-19 Policies and Protections
Please help us protect yourself, other patients, ourselves, and our families by adhering to the following guidelines:
- The CDC recommends that all persons wear a facial covering, when maintaining 6 feet of distance from members outside your household is not possible.
- We respectfully request that patients wear a facial covering during their entire time in our office. Please bring a facial covering with you. We may not be able to provide you with a mask.
- Our entire staff will wear masks and other appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) while in the office.
Learn more: CDC – Considerations for Wearing Masks
To minimize close contact with potentially infected individuals, we will promote social distancing through the following measures:
- Chairs will be spaced 6 feet apart.
- Patients will be taken to an examination room as soon as possible.
- We ask that you arrive promptly to your scheduled appointment to help us stay on schedule.
- Please maintain 6-feet of space from those not within your household while in our office.
- We request that patients attend their visit alone unless extenuating circumstances prevent you from doing so. We ask that only one parent/guardian accompany a child. If possible, please arrange childcare for siblings.
- When possible, please complete paperwork, including registration forms and medical history, prior to your visit.
Learn more: CDC – Social Distancing
Common areas, bathrooms, surfaces, and door handles will be cleaned and disinfected frequently. Examination rooms, exam chairs, and equipment will be sanitized between each patient.
Hand sanitizer will be available upon entry into the suite.
We will screen all persons, including staff, patients, and vendors, who enter our business for signs of fever and COVID-19 symptoms.
If you are feeling sick, have any cold or flu symptoms, have or potentially have been exposed to COVID-19, please reschedule your appointment. We may be able to accommodate you with a telemedicine appointment.
We are accepting telemedicine visits when appropriate. However, dermatology is a visual field and there may be times when an in-person physical examination of your skin will be more appropriate.